Find below info and press kit for the new gear from EBS presented at MUSIKMESSE 2015!
EBS Black Label Pedals – Studio Edition
EBS NOW INTRODUCE 6 IMPROVED AND RENEWED MODELS OF THE BLACK LABEL PEDALS FOR BASS, CALLED THE STUDIO EDITION! NEW DISTINCT DESIGN, BETTER SOUND AND MORE USER FRIENDLY THAN EVER. FOR USE IN THE STUDIO AND ON STAGE!
EBS launched their first pedal for bass already in 1992. Over the years, the company has developed its Black Label line of analog and digital effects to become one of the leading makers of effects specialized for bass, producing classic units such as the MultiComp, MultiDrive and OctaBass.
”The combination of unrivaled studio quality tone and elegant simplicity in its design strike the perfect balance between professional sound and user-friendly gear that even your drummer will understand how to operate. These are like Volvos equipped with Ferrari engines”, the company claims in a statement.
EBS now introduces a new generation BLACK LABEL PEDALS – the Studio Edition. While being faithful to their origins when it comes to the sonic qualities, the new generation of pedals feature several improvements and a new distinct design to be able to serve yet another generation of great bass players.
The six STUDIO EDITION models introduced in the spring 2015 will be: MultiComp SE, DynaVerb SE, UniChorus SE, OctaBass SE, MetalDrive SE and MultiDrive SE.
MultiComp SE 199 Euro
DynaVerb SE 249 Euro
UniChorus SE 249 Euro
OctaBass SE 175 Euro
MetalDrive SE 185 Euro
MultiDrive SE 225 Euro
NEW IMPROVEMENTS INCLUDE:
- New low noise switching using signal relays for extremely low mechanical noise and improved life span.
- Jumbo sized led lights for better action indication.
- New design handling 9 to 12V DC power.
- Better protection for accidental voltage spikes.
- New design for stronger individual identity.
- Optimized signals for studio environment.
EBS Magni 500 – New Bass Combo Series
EBS INTRODUCES A COMPLETE NEW LINE OF BASS COMBOS BASED ON THE AWARD WINNING REIDMAR AMP DESIGN. THE NEW COMBOS ARE MADE WITH THE AMBITION OF OFFERING GREAT SOUND THAT PRESERVE THE TONE OF THE BASS AND REFLECTING THE PERSONALITY OF THE MUSICIAN!
EBS has a long tradition of making bass combo units for professional use. All previously released combo models feature an entirely analog amp design. With the Magni 500 combos, EBS has aimed at making a professional sounding, competitive bass combo incorporating lightweight amp design
in combination with analog technology.
The EBS Magni 500 is available in two configurations, the 210 (2×10” + tweeter) and the 115 (1×15” + tweeter). Both use an amp section based on the award winning Reidmar design consisting of an all analog preamp with a lightweight power amp section.
The EBS Magni 500 bass combos will be delivered with a protective cover.
PRICE TO BE ANNOUNCED.
EBS MAGNI 500 FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Based upon the award winning Reidmar amp design.
- Extremely transparent to the character of your instrument.
- Fast responding and easy to dial in.
- High efficiency speakers for best tonal character.
- Excellent power-to-weight ratio.
- Available in 2x 10” and 1x 15” full range configurations with tweeters.
- Switchable between 120/230V.
- Balanced XLR output with ground lift.
- Comes with protective cover.
EBS Reidmar 750 – Lightweight Bass Amp
THE EBS REIDMAR NOW COMES IN A WILDER AND STRONGER VERSION CALLED THE 750.
A LIGHT-WEIGHT DESIGN THAT CHALLENGES ANY HEAVY-WEIGHT BOUTIQUE AMP IN TONAL QUALITIES. EQUIPPED WITH EBS FAMED ANALOG PREAMP TECHNIQUE COMBINED WITH A CLASS D POWER AMP.
The EBS REIDMAR 750 is based on the award winning design of the original Reidmar and offers an outstanding power-to-weight ratio with an output up to 750 W.
The preamp is almost identical but the added Drive section adds to the palette of tools to shape your tone and make it wilder and more aggressive than its smaller companion.
On the back, the new Reidmar 750 shares all features with the 470 and also features remote footswitch control inputs. Connect the EBS RM-4 footswitch to activate and/or bypass the Drive, Character filter and EQ section on the amp as well as to mute the sound.
The Reidmar 750 is the perfect light-weight amp to use with any full size EBS cabinet. It won’t let you down on any type of gig!
APPROXIMATE PRICE: 750 EURO
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Analog preamp, Class-D Power Amp with 4-band EQ
- Effects Loop.Built-in Compressor.Character Filter. Filter Bypass.
- Notch Filter to prevent feedback.Bright Filter. Drive. XLR-Out with Speaker Simulation.
- Possible to use with the EBS RM-4 footswitch to control Character Filter (On/Off), EQ-section (On/Bypass), Drive (On/Off) and Mute.
- 120V/230V switchable
- Output Power: 750 W Dynamic Output @ 4 ohms
EBS Red Label Pedals – Guitar Edition
EBS IS KNOWN AS ONE OF THE TOP BRANDS THAT MAKE PEDALS FOR BASS PLAYERS.
OVER THE LAST YEARS, THERE HAS BEEN A GROWING DEMAND FOR EBS EFFECTS AMONG GUITARISTS AS WELL.THE COMPANY NOW LAUNCHES A LINE OF EFFECTS SPECIALLY MADE FOR GUITAR – THE RED LABEL PEDALS!
Two of the first three units in the RED LABEL SERIES are GUITAR EDITIONS of EBS most popular effects among guitarists – the MultiComp GE and the DynaVerb GE.
The third is the Red Twister GE chorus, that originally came out in very limited numbers back in 1999 (and thus now very sought after in the second hand market). It now makes its comeback in an improved and up to date version. All effects are made, tweaked and twisted to benefit the electric guitar the most.
The Red Label Pedals are designed and developed by EBS with the collective input from EBS guitarist customers feedback, as well as from a selected group of some of the most busy professional guitarists in Sweden.
A limited edition will be available already in the Spring of 2015, with worldwide availability in the Fall of 2015.
MultiComp GE 199 Euro
DynaVerb GE 249 Euro
Red Twister GE 249 Euro
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Optimized for use with guitar.
- All models have excellent full range frequency response with no roll-offs.
- Studio sound quality with a character that reveals the tone of the instrument.
- Handling 9 to 12V DC power with protection against accidental over voltage.
- Signal relays switching technique for extremely low mechanical noise and long life span.
- True bypass.
Brought to you by EBS Sweden AB. Visit http://www.ebssweden.com for more.
Contact: Ralf Bjurbo, Marketing & Artist Relations Manager ralf [at] ebssweden.com